Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tip #14

For some reason I can't find the color button anymore to change the color of the font. Hmm.

Here is an update on the manuscript stuff. I've heard back from over half the 10 agents that I queried. They all said no, but I'm not disheartened at all. I actually expected that all 10 would say no. And that the next 10 would say no. I have a feeling that agent #33 would show interest.

From my research, agents take on 1 client out of 1000 queries per year. That means my chances are very slim. But I have a good feeling and I'm determined to keep trying.

Now for today's tip. Be very vigilant for prices at stores. In the last couple weeks I've caught mistakes. One cashier didn't give me enough change back. And at another store the cashier charged me twice for the same product. They are only human and I'm hoping that they aren't doing it on purpose. But it can get costly if you don't double check the math.

Another mistake that stores sometimes make are that they don't always give you the sale price from the flyer when it's rung up at the register.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment