Sunday, December 27, 2009

I hope everybody had a marvelous holiday. Is everyone looking forward to the new year? I certainly am. I really think it will be one of my best years yet.

I need to get more query packages together to send out to agents numbers 11-20. Life has been coming at me full force for a few weeks and I am holding on until it slows down. Hopefully that will be soon!

Tip #20

I've compiled a list of delicious, low cost finger foods or appetizers for a New Year's Eve party. Most of them are self-explanatory, but if anyone wants a recipe let me know and I'll be glad to provide one.

-French onion soup gratinee
-Deviled eggs topped with chopped red onions or simply sprinkle paprika
-Baby carrots, green peppers and broccoli with the dip inside of an empty green pepper
-Blue cheese pinwheels
-Olives, baked pita bread triangles, hummus
-Bacon-banded olives
-Rolled canapes
-A wedge of melted brie or Camembert cheese (either of these from Walmart is very affordable) with slices of crusty Italian bread and grapes on the side

1 comment:

  1. All that sounds great. I love olives. What's your recipe for the one with the baked pita bread triangles?

    ReplyDelete